Re: external_acl problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 Jan 2003 20:35:15 +0100

%LOGIN requires successful authentication per your auth_param
directives. Only when authentication has already been successful will
the external_acl_type helper be called.

Can you describe a little more on what the intended purpose of your
helper is. Maybe we can guide you on how it should be done.

Btw, Using %{Header} does not look correct.. there is no HTTP header
called "Header".

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden