Re: preX for squid-3.0?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:10:32 +0100

The auth fixes is waiting for you to bring them into CVS when you are
happy with their state.

Lets try to keep the PRE cycle of 3.0 relatively short. Do not go into
PRE unless you seriously expect that there won't be any more major
changes or additions before STABLE.

I have not paid close attention to 3.0 yet due to various reasons
(kind of stuck in 2.5 at the moment) so I cannot say I have much of a
opinion what 3.0.STABLE should have or what may be missing. I can
however offer to bring over some of the basic aspects of rproxy to
allow for more sane reverse proxy setups if wanted

rproxy detail:
 * http[s]_port options for "originserver" mode operations
 * cache_peer relations to origin servers