restriction with squid

From: <ritesh1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:59:29 -0700

developers

We are making a tool which is used to restrict the internet usage using
squid2.5 stable1 and now currently squid provide restriction only hourwise
to perticular user or user group on perticular day now we want to restrict
user on cummulative time wise at perticular day

We will add all the users which have used their timeslot in one file. and
when any user will request for a web page, we will lookup that file and if
its name is there then that user should not allow access to the further
processes.
we want to know where in which file we can add this condition check.