Please subscribe me

From: Louis Lau <louis_lau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:28:39 +0800

Hi there,

I am a fresh grad from uni and i have just joined NEC in hk for some R & D
development. One of the mission of my project is to fully utilise the proxy
functionality of squid in some
limited bandwidth situation. This include scenario like running squid in
some 'developing' countries where bandwidth is very limited. I can not give
too much detail about my project as this may damage my company. However, as
a matter of fact, i am more into Java then C and i found tracing
the C program of squid is quite difficult. I don't know where i can help but
i am certainly very supportive in any development in squid. (perhaps in
documentation. i think documentation like
javadoc is more meaningful then reading the comment in source code... but it
need some smart
thinking to able to translate the idea of C to the idea of Java in order to
do this.)

I would like to join the developer group.

references this message i received from the squid-user group below.

Thanks big time.

Louis

You are welcome to join the squid-dev mailinglist to discuss the Squid
internals. See http://www.squid-cache.org/mailing-lists.html#squid-dev
for instructions.