Re: What is the purpose of conn->flags.readMoreRequests?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 21:51:02 +0100

Robert Collins wrote:

> It was created while attacking the huge and obtruse client request
> reqading logic, to help factor it up. If it has become less useful, and
> can be factored away, coool.

I think so. You also have the context->mayUseConnection flag which
serves the same purpose where it is needed in request processing. The
rest should be derived from reply processing..

> The main point was to mark the connection as being not allowed to read
> requests. This would happen when SSL or posts where detected.

For which it does not actually work as the filedescriptor is still
polled.. this bite me in the CONNECT processing as
!conn->flags.readMoreRequests had a higher priority than
context->mayUseConnection and caused the filedescriptor to continue to
be polled and read requests from..