Re: 2.5.STABLE2 around the corner

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 12 Feb 2003 21:30:37 +0100

Does any of this in your opinion block a 2.5.STABLE2 release, or would
it be ok to fix these (if needed) after 2.5.STABLE2 is released?

To me none of the issues looks critical.

The 2.5.STABLE2 release is already way overdue and I do not want to
delay it much more..

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden