Re: 2.5.STABLE2 around the corner

From: Dan Reif <dreif@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:26:06 -0500

Fair enough.

It's pretty much four lines of changes. I will work in my spare time to
throw together a 3.0 version.

Coincidentally, I will mention again: If there is interest, I'll throw
thirty minutes to an hour of my time into developing a similar logging
solutions for Squid 3. (Or, if you really pile on the love, I might even
create an Apache LogFormat-ish way to log arbitrary header data in
arbitrary formats.)

Dan

At 08:13 AM 2/13/2003 +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 08:09, Dan Reif wrote:
> > One last try to get my 2.5.STABLE1 patch (attached) for Apache Combined
> Log
> > Format integrated (even as a turned-off-by-default #define).
>
>Your patch is a feature enhancement. We *really* try not to add or
>change features after releases <Version> Stable.
>
>I'm happy to integrate a version 3.0 port of your patch into squid HEAD.
>
>Rob
>--
>GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.

Dan Reif
Fairfield Language Technologies
Makers of the award-winning Rosetta Stone language-learning software.
Check us out at http://www.RosettaStone.com

- We have ways to make you think -