how to assign capabilities to specific process/user/group

From: atit_ldce <atit_ldce@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:10:56 +0530 (GMT+05:30)

i want to assign specific capabilities to user squid user create on my linux m/c.

specially i want to assign CAP_NET_ADMIN to squid user so that i am able to run my modified squid.

my modified squid is using setsockopt function which require CAP_NET_ADMIN capability to be present with user squid.

thanks.

Get your internet connection from the fastest growing digital network.
ICENET
visit our site www.icenet.net