Re: rproxy merges?

From: Brian Akins <bakins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:55:45 -0500

I too would like to see the rproxy stuff in HEAD. What help do you need
Henrik?

Also, triumphant news. We are migrating all of our reverse caches to
squid. We had been running ~20% squid, %80 expensive software. This
serves i.cnn.net, which is all the images, javascript, css, etc. for
all of our sites. This is several million images (etc.) served *per
hour* We are currently running a hacked up 2.5 on Linux, with
spatterings of epoll test servers :)

--Brian
CNN.com