Re: cvs commit: squid/src comm_select.c delay_pools.c squid.h

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 15:27:37 +0100

How sure is you about this?

A visual inspection of the glibc macros in both glibc-reveal nothing of
the kind. All simple byte arithmetics on the filedescriptor number..

The only thing I can see in the visual inspection is that things will
fail badly if the maxfd is not even divisible by 32, as in such case the
fd_set size will be short, possibly causing memory corruption if the
highest filedescriptors are in use, but just replacing the macros won't
solve this as the error is in the datatype definition.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden