winbind support for messanger

From: cdjhv patel <cdjhv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:06:28 +0530

hii developers,

i have enabled my squid2.5 with winbind support. it works well for me and
all i can get the webpages requested and corrosponding username entry will
be there in the access.log

but when i start any messanger i couldn't get connected if winbind is runnig
.as soon as i stop winbind i can connet to the messanger

so my question is how can i fix my problem? does winbind support messanger?

or can i make winbind to pass some user without authentication so that for
that user i can use messanger?

if there is any better way of doing this please guide me.

hardik