Introducing myself

From: <michele.de-martin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:26:43 +0100

Hi everybody,
my name is Michele De Martin and I'm working as a network administrator:
routers, switches but also DNSs and proxies services.
I've some years of experince in managing network services and a little
knowledge of C and Perl programming.

I would like to add NT multi not trusted domain
authentication/authorization to squid.

I've almost realized a kit of 3 progs as external helpers and a little
patch to squid sources (see
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200302/1233.html for
some details).

I'm here to ask for subscription and how to merge my work with the main
squid .

Thank you in advance
Michele De Martin