Re: Problem with origin server connections

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:40:27 +0100

Ok.

You did not tell how things changed when the condition occurs.

If your problem is that Squid does not make as many connections to the
backend servers as it should then I would guess the problem is around
there.

If your problem is that there is many connections to the backend
server(s) which does not seem to go away then see primarily the
half_closed_clients directive.