Squid-2.5.STABLE2 released

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 17 Mar 2003 20:23:03 +0100

Squid-2.5.STABLE2 has finally been released.

Will write up a short announce on the fact tomorrow.

I would be thankful if you can please give this new release a quick test
before it gets widely announced. I have tried to verify most things, but
you never know until it is out there..

As you all know 2.5.STABLE2 is a major bugfix release with countless
number of bugs and misfeatures fixed.

Hopefully the cycle for 2.5.STABLE3 will be a lot quicker, if/when a
2.5.STABLE3 release becomes needed.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@marasystems.com>
MARA Systems AB