Re: follow_xff patch for squid 2.5 branch

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:27:02 +0100

Note: there is plenty of space on the SF web server to publish patches,
notes and other such material. Just create a follow_xff directory in the
website cvs module and publish whatever content relating to follow_xff
there. The live web site is automatically updated from the CVS module on
an hourly basis.