ping timeout

From: atit_ldce <atit_ldce@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:29:33 +0530 (GMT+05:30)

I have following scenario

I have ps->direct comes to be DIRECT_NO for Request R.
now flow goes to peergetNeighbor() where neighborUdpPing() is callse to send
ICP query is sent and ICP_SECHO is sent.

now entry->ping_status will be PING_WAITING.

now if ping time out occur then flow goes to peerPingTimeOut() from where peerSelectFoo() is called..

now if psstate->callback_data valid then still entry->ping_status will be PING_WAITING.
so it will call peerGetNeighborReplies() again.

assuming we get ping time out multiple times...
doesn't it create LOOP?.

regards
 atit jariwala

Get your internet connection from the fastest growing digital network.
ICENET
visit our site www.icenet.net