Re: Weird error with Internet Explorer 6.0 and 403-denied errors

From: Kinkie <kinkie-dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:45:39 +0100

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org> writes:

> Nice, considering that the "Show user friendly HTTP errors" triggers on
> messages exceeded many kb if one wants to actually have the error
> shown..
>
> I'd say forget about 6.0SP1. That browser version obviously has a lot of
> HTTP bugs.

Problem is, it's my company's ufficially supported browser, and I'm about
to go live.
Problem is, I'm not sure that even writing to Microsoft about the issue
will yield anything, as it's been demonstrated here already.

--
	kinkie (kinkie-squid [at] kinkie [dot] it)
	Random fortune, unrelated to the message: