Re: HIT or MISS?

From: Daniel Draper <boxen@dont-contact.us>
Date: 27 Mar 2003 03:06:54 +1030

Never mind.

I think I worked it out. I simply used the http object in
ClientSocketContext and then parsed it as a hit or a miss using
logTypeIsATcpHit() so I had something like:

        int hit = logTypeIsATcpHit(http->logType);

This worked ok. Thanks for listening to my dribble anyway. Its 3am and
it takes me a while at this time of night!

Cheers,

Daniel