Re: Squid-2.5 ICAP client

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 26 Mar 2003 18:07:48 +0100

ons 2003-03-26 klockan 16.08 skrev Kinkie:

> Are you planning to bring it into HEAD? It might be interesting for my day-job.

Not the Squid-2.5 patch no..

If there is a patch for Squid-3 developed I see no major issues with
having it integrated into HEAD, assuming the coding style is sane of
course.

My understanding from prior discussion on squid-dev is that the current
patch is not exactly suitable for HEAD due to design. When ICAP is
brought into HEAD is should be done in a correct manner refactoring what
does not fit well instead of a "least intrusive" manner which is the
case for the 2.5 patch.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden