Re: What peerSelectIcpPing() do?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:25:50 +0200

It is a function verifying if ICP should be used on the request or not.
When ICP should be used it returns true (>0), else false (==0).

There is not much logic to explain. First a bunch of tests where it is
known for sure that ICP should not be used, and finally a test if there
is ICP peers configured and alive.