Re: [squid-users] 2nd recv delay on GET

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Apr 2003 12:30:24 +0200

In both of the requests seen in clisqi.enc there is no second packet to
be expected. All of the response (headers + data) is contained in the
first packet.

And as you have negotiated the use of persistent connections, the
connection will stay around until it times out, waiting for you to send
another request on the same connection.

If you at this stage attempts to read more from the connection then
recv() will appear to hang until Squid gives up waiting for you to send
another request and closes the connection.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden