Re: squid3 PRE1 ?

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 Apr 2003 18:45:05 +1000

On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 03:14, Guido Serassio wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Il 14.17 19/04/2003 Robert Collins ha scritto:
>
> >Anyone got any changes pending for squid-3?
>
> I like to merge the Windows service code, it's common to Cygwin and native
> ports, so it can be tested immediately without the IPC changes needed from
> the native port

Well, keep splitting out the bits, and I'll keep reviewing and merging
into HEAD. If we branch 3.0 before or after the merge of any particular
thing doesn't worry me.

P.S. the merge conflicts you are getting now on devel, are because you
haven't been running astyle against your source files before committing
them.

Cheers,
Rob

--