Partial Content

From: Leeann BENT <lbent@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi - I sent an email to Rob Collins and he said to go ahead and subscribe
to squid-dev so I'm following the procedures on the web page.

Basically, I'm interested in Partial Response caching and I think I'm at a
stage where I'm going to need to force partial response caching to "work"
for another project (although getting some of the details "right" may not
be a priority for me). I may end up trying to hack up Squid 2.5 depending
on the status of 3.0 though.

Anyway, here I am. I hope it's ok...
Leeann Bent
UCSD