Re: eventio

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 18:42:57 +0200

On Friday 25 April 2003 17.50, Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
> http://devel.squid-cache.org/eventio/
>
> Did you look at libivykis (http://www.sf.net/projects/libivykis/)
> ?

I have looked at several implementations (including my own), but never
found one which I liked and which works for Squid.

However, I have not looked at this specific one. Maybe we should.

Historical Note: The Squid eventio project has been dormant for over
two years now, mostly because there never was time to restructure
Squid correcly to finish it off. The "eventio" project as such is
much more than just a notification framework and also involves how an
when the actual I/O operations is done, buffer management,
cancellation etc.