Re: DelayConfig errors building 3.0 snapshot from today

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 23:23:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 4 May 2003, Joe Cooper wrote:

> Thanks Henrik,
>
> That appears to have fixed it. I'm disappointed that Red Hat don't seem
> to have a plan to fix this in 9. I've been bitten by it twice already,
> and I've just started rebuilding my packages for 9...

Well, they do have a point in that someone must start using Kerberos or
else nobody will, but I do consider it braindamage to have stuff in
standard include and library paths depending on stuff outside... I very
much would have preferred if they first tried to make the Kerberos
integration cleaner.

Should probably consider adding some autoconf magic to Squid for this
RedHat braindamage before this bites us too hard... done. Next snapshot
should compile on RedHat 9 without having to do manual workarounds for
SSL (also applies to Squid-2.5).