autoconf FreeBSD issue

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 23:39:35 +0200

Squid-3 Bug #627:

configure: WARNING: resolv.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to bug-autoconf@gnu.org. ##
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to bug-autoconf@gnu.org. ##

Robert: Can you take this one? You know a lot more how to extend
autoconf than me, and seem to have good contact with the
autoconf/automake people..