pls help

From: Hasan Al-Asadi <asadihasan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 11:28:20 +0300

Hi

I want to modify the file "client_side.c" to be able to ban certain users by
user names from accessing specific web sites. These users are stored in a
mysql database by groups and each group has a number of banned sites. I
would appreciate it if you send me the modified client_side.c or tell me
what to modify and where (if it is not possible to include the code that
reads from the mysql database, you can include the modification for the
"client_side.c" file to ban a user named "john" from accessing
"http://www.msn.com" for example.) Just say where and what to modify in the
file. Thank you.