Re: Missing fns in snapshot?

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 May 2003 07:58:45 +1000

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 07:02, Leeann BENT wrote:
> The HEAD snapshot from last night (and also the night before) appears to
> be missing something (P.S. - Are these always expected to build? I was
> under the impression that they were, but the cvs checkouts weren't.
> Thx...):

The snapshots are expected to pass make dist, not make distcheck :}.

make dist prepares the Makefile.in/configure/config.h etc files for use
with good timestamps. If we break something there, then make dist will
fail.

Anyway, both Henrik and I managed to slightly break squid at the same
time. It's been fixed up and the next snapshot will build.

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.