Re: HEAD does not build, again..

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 21 May 2003 14:44:31 +1000

Yah, complete and utter snafu on my part - sorry.

I was trying to streamline my commit process - to ensure locally that
astyle was run on changed files.... oops.

However, I only found out on the train into the city this morning, and
couldn't do anything about it.

I did find a couple of bugs though :}, the test suite had bit rotted a
teeny bit, and the parser had a logic error (a typo I think) in the use
of strcmp leading to *all* unit based values being parsed as '1'.

Rob

--
GPG key available at: <http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt>.