Squid Development

From: <Nathan_LeNevez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:16:48 +1000

Hi Guys,

I work in an organisation who is using Squid in production for around 800
users. We are doing authentication using a mixture of Ident, LDAP (Novell
eDirectory) and NTLM. I have had to modify squids acl.c to get all of this
to work and think I would be able to make a contribution to the further
development of squid.

Please accept my subscription to the squid-dev mailing list.

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan Le Nevez
Information Technology Section
Australian Agency for International Development
Phone: 61 2 6206 4332
Fax: 61 2 6282 4328
Email: nathan_lenevez@ausaid.gov.au

the system manager.