Re: of possible interest to ICAP developers

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:34:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Geetha Manjunath wrote:

> Should we start tracking squid-ICAP specific bugs for this ?? Any
> suggestions?

I am keeping notes on found issues and
shortcomings on http://devel.squid-cache.org/icap/

> BTW, how do you normally track bugs in squid? ... if any ;-)

For official features merged into the main source we use a bugzilla
instance on squid-cache.org.

For features under development (such as the ICAP client) we use the
squid-dev mailinglist or the authors of the development in question.