Re: dynamic delay pools patch

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 09 Jul 2003 11:04:55 +0200

ons 2003-07-09 klockan 10.16 skrev zulkarnain:
> Hi Henrik,
>
> This is a modifed files of dynamic delay pools for
> squid-2.5stable2 that I got from the internet. Please
> let me know if you could add this as the default
> feature of squid-2.5stable3 release.

Please describe the function of these dynamic delay pools.

Notice: The parse_delay_pool_class initialization changes does not look
right. The old initialization code follows, overriding what you have
done by allocating a new pool.

Also, it is recommended to send changes in "diff -u" format.

  diff -ur original-directory new-directory >filename.patch

[diff version of your changes attached]