Henrik: merge status?

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 14 Jul 2003 20:54:40 +1000

Henrik, I lost track of what you have merged, plan to merge, and have
cancelled plans to merge...

Can you give me a quick update? I'd like to start the user snapshots....
I'm going to keep working though stuff with Guido, and have a couple of
ESI merges to do - bu they aren't user visible.

Also, I'm going to see about a backwards compatible access_log default -
unless you have that planned as part of the sponsored work?

Rob