dynamic delay pools patched squid

From: Dani Adhipta <daniadhipta@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:53:40 +1000

Hi,

I played around with the dynamic delay pools patch that's available in this
mailing list and already 'boldly' installed it on the production server. It
seemed to work fine, however, please if anyone interested in trying and
perhaps even confirm whether it is performing as it was designed will great.
I'll do some testing when I have more time.

To Henrik, is it possible to submit it into the cvs so everyone can have a
look? (Of course with the author permission). In the mean time, anybody
interested the patched squid-2.5.stable3 with dynamic delay pools (I have
applied all other necessary patches for 2.5.stable3 as well) can access it
at : http://users.123.net.au/daniadhipta/squid-2.5S3-ddp.tar.gz

Dani Adhipta