Re: tools.c -> strwordtok() and '\' character

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:56:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Evgeny Kotsuba wrote:

> I have no idea how it is possible implement something exept \\ and \"
> at this place.
> I can use backslashes for all other directories and pathes exept this
> "auth_param basic program "
> May be it is worth to use pure strtok in authBasicParse() ?

Just stick to using \\ for each \ if you need to specify \ in paths or
arguments to helpers.

The reason to why strwordtok is used in helper specifications is to allow
for quoted arguments with spaces. In future \ may be used to allow
specification of other "strange" characters such as tabs, backspaces,
newlines etc, but as of yet we have not needed such functionality.