Re: [squid-users] deny_info and http_reply_access

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:43:54 +0200

On Monday 11 August 2003 20.28, Joshua Brindle wrote:

> Where do you suggest this?
>
> Looking at client_side_reply.cc i see access control stuff all over
> the place, I take it processReplyAccessResult is the place to put
> it but I'm not quite sure what the acl flow on the reply side is,
> I'll start messing with this until someone replies and tells me the
> correct way to do it :)

Sounds like the correct place.

see clientAccessCheckDone for a reference on how deny_info works. Then
try to get the same thing running in
clientReplyContext::processReplyAccessResult, creating the error page
indicated by deny_info rather than always the ERR_ACCESS_DENIED page.

If you need more help on the code ask on the squid-dev mailinglist.
(no subscription required, but recommended if you intend to work a
lot on the code)