How Squid Computes HTTP All Median Svc Time

From: atit jariwala <atit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:36:36 +0530

Hello Squid Developers,
 I am using Squid 2.5 Stable2 on redhat Linux 7.* .
I want to know how squid computes HTTP All Median Svc Time for 5 minute and
60 minute.
I gone through code of stat.c & StatHist.c but still not get picture clear
at all.
Please Can any one tell me how squid calculates it and what r the other
parameters taken into consideration while counting it.

& one more thing to ask:
If i m sending 2 request each of 20 MB download and CACHE_MISS as well, does
it affect my Median HTTP Svc Time for that duration if So how?
Thanks in Advance
waiting for reply
---Atit Jariwala