[Patch] FreeBSD and --enable-arp-acl

From: Glen Gibb <grg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:32:00 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

I discovered today with some dissapointment that --enable-arp-acl doesn't
work under squid2.5 with FreeBSD.

However, after some time studying the source (and FreeBSD's implementation
of arp) I have implemented acl arp support for Squid2.5. The new code is
based upon the old BSD bitrot code at the end of acl.c and the arp code
for Solaris. Attatched is a patch again 2.5STABLE3.

Be warned though, the attached patch was developed today and as such
hasn't received much testing yet :) I am currently running it on FreeBSD
5-CURRENT.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated (please make sure you cc me -
I'm not subscribed to the list).

Thanks
Glen Gibb