Re: ESI test

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 06:40:07 +1000

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 05:55, Brian Akins wrote:

> Was a miss-type.
>
> I read through the source and figured our how to set it up. It seems
> the performance sucks though...

The primary cause for sucky performance during my testing was when every
request had to come from the origin - causing new AST's to be built on
every request and include.

There is also still plenty of room for optimisation.

Oh, and make sure you use the custom esi parser, unless you are testing
your code for conformity.

Cheers,
Rob