Re: How to force Squid not to Store Certain HTTP Objects

From: atit jariwala <atit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:27:01 +0530

Hello Henrik,
 I think U have misunderstand my question. I am repeating it again,
Taking example,
My squid got request for foo.com. Now cache will fetch requested object from
foo.com & servse that to clients. It also stores some of HTTP objects from
foo.com based on Cache-Control Directives. What i want is, Squid simply
serves the requested object from foo.com & then purge that objects from
Memory immediately & also not make any attemt to store that objects to disk.
Reply HTTP Headers from foo.com are of no concern to me. I want to make all
objects as stale , after serving to cache-clients. How can i do it.How to
force squid to do it.?
Thanks in Advance
Waiting for Reply,
Atit Jariwala