Request for permission to become a squid developer

From: Piras Velandai Thiyagarajan <piras@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:00:49 -0800

Hi,
I work for Sun Microsystems and I'm a technical lead for the Sun Java
Identity Server, Policy Agents. I'd like to get involved in the Squid
development process to develop Squid authentication and authorization
module, which will integrage with Sun Java Identity Server Policy
Infrastructure.

By providing this infrastructure, users of squid cache can integrate
with Identity Server and enforce access control on resources being
serviced by the Squid server.

My sourceforge.net login ID is: pirasenna

Thanks,
Piras