error: parse error before numeric constant

From: Andres Kroonmaa <andre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:01:19 +0200

 Sorry for exposing being stupid, but while after a long pause
 trying to compile HEAD3 I get quite many bailouts due to something
 I don't understand.

 gcc (3.3.1 and 3.3.2) produce error whenever there is variable
 definition with all uppercase:

protos.h
-SQUIDCEXTERN void fwdServersFree(FwdServer ** FS);
+SQUIDCEXTERN void fwdServersFree(FwdServer ** fs);

 with uppercase compile produces error: parse error before numeric constant
 As there are quite many such places I suspect something is wrong on my end.

 anyone point me to right rtfm?

 Andres Kroonmaa <andre@online.ee>
 CTO, Microlink Data AS
 Tel: 6501 731, Fax: 6501 725