Re: Interested to subscribe

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:40:17 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, walksideways.lk wrote:

> We are interested in developing and/or testing experimental squid code
> during development. Further we can provide support services for the product
> range.

Most Squid development is done in the open at
http://devel.squid-cache.org/ free for anyone to test.

> Our internal severs are running Squid v2.4 Stable 7 under Red Hat Linux v8.0
> OS. Our main focus is Open Source technologies.

I would recommend upgrading. The current "supported" Squid version is
2.5.STABLE4 with 2.5.STABLE5 and 3.0 under preparation. The Squid-2.4
version is no longer maintained.

Most new developments are done in the Squid-3.0 tree. The Squid-2.5 tree
is maintained for bug fixing.

> Please advise how we can subscribe to your team.

Instructions how to become a registered Squid developer can be found at
http://www.squid-cache.org/mailing-lists.html#squid-dev and
http://devel.squid-cache.org/howto.html

If you wish to get added to the Commercial Services page
<url:http://www.squid-cache.org/Support/services.html>
then drop a note toinfo@squid-cache.org with a suitable
text to be added.