My debug problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:59:39 +0100 (CET)

Finally found the cause of my stack smashing and it turned out to be a
MemFree() of a local array.. only reason why the normal tools did not
catch this was that I had forgot to disable mempools.. argh!

As a result of this excersise I have implemented cookie based protection
to mempools and cleaned up the same in cbdata somewhat. Will commit these
tools to Squid-3 within a week or so (currently in a 2.5 tree) with a
corresponding configure debug flag.