Squid-3 Release Date\Questions

From: Arbelaez, Jim <Jimmy.Arbelaez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:45:43 -0600

To: Squid Development Team

What is the ETA for stable release of "Squid-3"? We are wanting to use this version in a proxy configuration for Microsoft Outlook Web Access servers over SSL. Our goal is to place only unix based systems in our DMZ and not Windows based.

Note: If you have the information to provide concerning the SSL fix and Squid 2.5 stable proxying exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Jim Arbelaez
Sr. Enterprise Architect\Project Manager
Enterprise Engineering
ServiceMaster