Re: squid-dev subscription

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:20:30 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Bjoern JACKE wrote:

> I use squid myself and want to see and help getting squid full IPv6
> support. Please add me to squid-dev.

Thanks! This is very much needed. The IPv6 project is currently dormant
with no active developers.

From what I understand the IPv6 implementation for Squid-2.5 is mostly
complete but is bitrotting somewhat due to lack of maintenance.

The work to port forward / reimplement IPv6 support for Squid-3 has not
even started.

Information on the development model and tools we use can be found on the
devel.squid-cache.org web site.

If there is any questions regarding Squid or the development model please
as here on squid-dev.