Re: epoll

From: David Nicklay <dnicklay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:36:48 -0500

Hi,

I second Henrik's suggestion. The epoll stuff actually works on 2.4
kernels with a patch, and almost none of those have the new epoll stuff
in glibc.

Also, it would be nice if someone could fix the autoconf scripts, so I
don't have to do:

--disable-select
--disable-poll
--enable-epoll

I get caught by this almost every time I go to build w/ epoll.

--
David Nicklay
Location: CNN Center - SE0811A