Re: proting mail problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:28:47 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Muthukumar wrote:

> I have attatched the patches (ported to squid-3) in the bug report.
> I will try to port all your patches to squid-3.0 within this week.

Many thanks. I hope to be able to look into your work shortly.

Where possible please also try to reproduce the problem before patching
and verify that the patch fixes the problem.

The quite many auth related patches is best ported together as one big
patch, using the published Squid-2.5 patches as base (not the patches
found in bugzilla). See http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/bugs/
for details.

Another minor request: When you attach a patch to a existing bug report,
please change the priority to 1 making it easier for me to see which bug
reports have proposed Squid-3 patches and which do not.