Re: resend of content-encoding / gzip design

From: Jon Kay <jkay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 04:48:22 -0600

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

  See programmers guide chapters on Client Streams. I think you will find
  this fits quite nicely for Content-Encoding requirements. Exacly where to
  add the logics on when to stack the content-encoding client stream pipe
  onto the reply path is another question.

This certainly looks like it has possibilities. I'm trying to rework the
design to incorporate this.

There's one thing I don't understand. Where does the composition - the
passing along of control in
reads from node to node - happen?

Jon