Re: Introduce myself & Subscribe

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:37:43 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Zhao wrote:

> I am a postgraduate from China. I will very interested in Squid project.
> After a period of research on the source code of Squid, I want to join
> to mail listings. I am will to make some suggestion to the development
> of Squid.

Hi and welcome to squid-dev.

You are welcome to discuss any aspect of the Squid design or source code
here, and we very mush welcome any suggestions on future development
(patches even more welcome).

Please note that we are at times quite busy so allow for a few days to
respond. If you have not received any responses within a week please
repost.